Our education programs have been developed by a committee of experienced
educators and experts. Whether your group is young or old or somewhere
in between, Woodlands Wildlife Refuge has an education program that
meets your needs. Programs are available for scheduled groups upon request or for individuals during the summer at the following times:
Upcoming Public Programs: (Reservations
are required either below or by phone)
Wild Wonders! Come meet some of Woodlands educational
animals and join staff on a fun filled tour of Woodlands Wildlife
Refuge. Play a wildlife game and learn about our wild neighbors!
$5.00 admission donation per person, adults are free if
accompanied by a child 12 and under!
Approx 1 hour. DATES:
Wednesday July 15th, 2020- 4pm
Saturday July 25th, 2020 - 3pm
Wednesday July 29th, 2020 - 4pm
Saturday August 15th, 2020-4pm
Saturday August 22nd
2020 - 3pm
If you have a group of at least 10 that you would like
to schedule for a Wild Wonders tour please contact us at 908-730-8300
ext 7 for availability.
Pay by phone at 908-730-8300 ext 7, or via check to: Woodlands
Wildlife Refuge P.O. Box 5046 Clinton, NJ 08809. If paying by
check please include attendee names and program date. Please call
or email for directions. Programs are non-refundable and will
be given rain/shine.
a brochure detailing our science based education programs please
For more details on program pricing, click here
or please call us at the phone number below.
To arrange for a program call: (908) 730-8300 ext.
7 or email us: email@example.com
Some details about our programs:
• All of the school programs introduce students to concepts
and content in life science, biology, and environmental science
to meet current New Jersey Core Curriculum Standards.
• Programs average one hour unless otherwise indicated or
• Programs can be modified to suit audience’s specific
• Live animals may or may not be included in offsite programs.
• Programs may include: activities, animal mounts, study
skins, skeletons and handouts.
• Species specific programs may be available upon request.
• Offsite programs can be modified to suit audience size
• Program agreements and evaluation forms will be provided.
• Program dates for groups are subject to availability.